2/27/12

oh hello sweet sponsors







Because you know you'd love a few more blogs to read and shops to discover, check these ladies out.


Lindsay of Orginally Me 

Hi there! I'm Lindsay! I blog over at Originally Me where I share all sorts of randomness about my life and what inspires me. I also run a little jewelry shop by the same name. You should come visit! Let's be friends :)

blog :: shop :: twitter :: facebook 




Angie of Lariats and Lavendar

Hi! I'm Angie, I'm 22 and I live in Utah with my gorgeous wife and soul mate Jen, our kitties Wedge and Mau and our cockatiel, Jango! I'm a gamer, geek and artist with a passion for blogging, photography and spending lots of time on Twitter!
 
blog :: twitter :: pinterest




Heather of Finding Beauty in the Ordinary

Hi, I'm name is Heather! I blog over at Finding Beauty in the Ordinary-- a lifestyle blog about life with my best friend & husband of 5 years, Joshua, and our German Shepherd puppy, Hartley. We found out awhile ago that we are expecting a little baby in August and we could not be happier! We recently relocated to Tucson, AZ, from San Diego, CA, and are enjoying exploring our new city.


blog :: facebook :: twitter :: bloglovin'


 

 Virginia Davidson of Geeky and Sassy

Geeky and Sassy is where I blog about my not so perfect journey with my faith, family & crafty endeavors.

blog :: facebook :: twitter :: pinterest




 

Nora of Two is Better Than One

Two is Better Than One is a love, life and marriage blog that follows our day to day life and I participate in link ups and questionnaires often. Please come and see what my blog is about!

blog :: facebook :: twitter :: pinterest 




happy tuesday (just 'cuz it's not monday)!

xo, erika

p.s. I had this crazy idea where I answer your (random) questions. Would you guys be into that? Let me know :)

5 comments

  1. Usually I just skip straight over sponsor posts, but your's are so well organized! Lol I followed them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog via Hellocotton. Love it! Plus I'm a red head as well, so we should be friends. And I grew out my bangs and think I need to cut them again because yours are so cute.

    http://oleanderandpalm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be into that, questions and answers are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs