7/8/11

home sweet home

hi!  I'm hooooooome. :)

While Maui was amazing-can't even put into words-perfection-relaxation there is something about flying in to your home city and recognizing the lights below you, pressing your face against the plane window and imagining your own bed.

Unforunately as excited as I was to get into my bed-- sleep escaped me. We can blame it on two things:
1. the three-hour time difference
2. a pup that was very excited that a certain two people were home

sigh.

and I know, no sympathy that I'm tired because I was in Hawaii.

Hawaii was so good- not only because of the sunshine and the turtles and the fish but because I feel renewed and have so many ideas for my shop and the rest of the summer. I can't wait to share them with you.

But for now, I'm going to leave you with a few things.

1. Giveaway from Life Handmade! Go enter. You'll be glad you did.

2. we are almost at 100 followers people. You know what that means! Seattle-eqsue giveawy. You should be excited. Tell your friends. (or your dog or mom. I'm not picky.)

3. a HUGE thank you to my three guest posters. If you haven't read them, check out the post from Lindsay of Tails to Tell Studio here, the post from Jen of Rellasbellas here and the post from Manda of Elf House Chronicles here

4. and a  little aloha...



happy friday!

:) Erika

3 comments

  1. so glad you had a good time on your trip! looks beautiful! thanks again for letting me be a guest on your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures! looks like a beautiful vacation...if you want to show them off a bit more, come link up to my photo friday link party

    andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh I wanna go to Hawaiiiiiii! Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs