7/10/11

day of rest [#4] take a walk


I am a speed walker. Sometimes too much.

The other day I had to go to the drugstore during my lunch break. I'm speeding along when suddenly I realize I hadn't see the store yet...

turns out I had passed a block back but in my hurry, I didn't notice.

How often do you take a leisurely walk? Where you think, pray and stop and smell the roses?

I know I don't do it nearly enough.

Source: boston.com via Erika on Pinterest


Can we talk briefly about the above photo?

Yes. that lady walking the pig.

I saw that in real life at the farmer's market two weeks ago. A little pig on a leash, waltzing through the produce, dairy and yes... pork... vendors. awkward? Maybe.

:) Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs