7/21/11

he said she said: leonora from yellow heart art

Do you live with a boy?
Do you ever interact with a boy?
Do you sometimes, just occasionally, have some difficulty communicating?

I know I do.

I love the husband, I truly do. But there are times when I say up and he says down, I say right and he says left (though he's usually right because I often directions).

My point is sometimes guys and girls, well, we don't see eye to eye and we don't understand where the other is coming from.

I'm starting a new series called "he said, she said" where I'll share some funny stories of the battle of the sexes.

and to kick it all off is one of my all-time favorite bloggers Leonora from Yellow Heart Art.

I love her for two reasons:
1. her amazing, hilarious-but-so-true graphic prints that need to come live in my house
2. her laugh-out-loud-til-you-pee-a-little blog posts about her and bubs

OK I thought of another reason.

3. her vlogs. Go watch one. You can thank me later.

----------------------------------------------------------------


Me: I don't think we can both enter from the same side
Bub: Babe, I got this, just trust me.


Is "trust" refundable? Cause clearly there is something wrong with my "trust". I want my money back. I'll even take store credit.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to share your own "he said, she said" story? I'll take all light-hearted posts at erikalriggs [at] gmail [dot] com.

:) Erika

3 comments

  1. I'm so glad the moment was captured on camera :) Great series, Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new series! This is gonna be great! LOL

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs