It's been awhile but although I'm tired (and I'm always tired at the end of a week) I'm feeling very thankful for so many good things in my life.
1. Sharing two years with my husband and his lovely post. If you haven't read it, take some time and check it out. He's a good writer.
2. Sunshine! Honestly summers here are so perfect that I have to do everything outside... even sew:
3. Along with that, I've been really inspired and have been working on some vintage-esque pieces that I hope to get in the shop next week.
4. Talking with my best friend on the phone about her honeymoon and dreaming of going to visit her sometime in the distant future.
5. The upcoming weekend and perhaps going out on the boat again. Can not wait. :D
What has you feeling grateful this week?