7/29/11

Five Things Friday [#4]


It's been awhile but although I'm tired (and I'm always tired at the end of a week) I'm feeling very thankful for so many good things in my life.

1. Sharing two years with my husband and his lovely post. If you haven't read it, take some time and check it out. He's a good writer.


2. Sunshine! Honestly summers here are so perfect that I have to do everything outside... even sew:

3. Along with that, I've been really inspired and have been working on some vintage-esque pieces that I hope to get in the shop next week.


4. Talking with my best friend on the phone about her honeymoon and dreaming of going to visit her sometime in the distant future.

5. The upcoming weekend and perhaps going out on the boat again. Can not wait. :D


What has you feeling grateful this week? 

5 comments

  1. I've been taking a bit of sewing outside as well =) The kiddos in the mini pool and I in my little chair - well, that is until it starts raining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what I wrote...thanks for the inspiration:)
    http://covertocoverandbetween.blogspot.com/2011/07/friday-youre-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh!! take me on the boat with you...i miss those days {we had a boat when I was a toddler but I still remember all the fun times we had}.
    also? that pic of you & the hubs is adorable! you two are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been looking at plane tickets :)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs