4/27/11

what i love wednesday [#4]

This week it's all about things I love that you can't buy from a store...
 

My husband who spoiled me way too much on my birthday. (Anthropologie shopping trip anyone?)



A few dear friends who constantly encourage me in my little foray into indie biz.

Little friends (square)
[source]

Finally some sunshine peeking into Seattle weather.




And my little monster of a dog who despite his naughty tendencies, never ceases to make me laugh.


See more of what people love at lollipopscards.com!



happy wednesday :)

1 comment

  1. we hv a naughty dog sometimes too! u aren't the only one! hugs I am participating in WILW today too! hugs xo bonitarose

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs