4/10/11

indie biz launch


I joined an online independent business class for a little instruction with selling my headbands.

I was decidedly a terrible student.

But I'm not being too hard one myself-- I started a new job and helped my dear friend plan a wedding.

With that said, here's some kudos to the ladies who were great Indie Biz students. Do yourself a favor and check out their shops and blogs. You won't be disappointed.

Click the button [so thoughtfully made by Louana of the eleventh monkey] to get the full list of blogs, shops & promotions going on!

2 comments

  1. I wouldn't be hard on yourself either. I think I'm still on day 6 (shh!) No, really, I read it all, but it will take awhile to get it all in place. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have spent more time on it, too. Grrr....:/

    But I am so glad I signed up for it.

    AND...I was too busy this weekend to sign up for Eleventh Monkey's biz launch celebration. Boo me!!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs