4/26/11

happy birthday [revisited]

On Friday night the husband and I went to downtown Seattle for dinner.
We usually avoid downtown-- I work down there every day and get enough of it then. What with bad traffic and lack of [free or cheap] parking, we prefer to stay in the north neighborhoods near our house.

But it was our birthday (yes both of our birthdays; the husband is older) so we made the 20 minute trek downtown for dinner near Pike Place Market. The sun was setting, it was nice for once and I decided to play tourist and snap photos on my iPhone.











2 comments

  1. So pretty... looks like a very fun birthday date :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah!! i LOVE seattle!! looks like you had a fab joint bday!!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs