4/20/11

custom orders

I am really excited to [formally] introduce custom orders to my shop. My favorite part of having a handmade business is having the freedom to create things for people that they truly will love-- items that are personalized and customized just for them.

Recently I made flower and feather with black tulle netting for a vintage-esque hair accessory for bridesmaids:




Someone also asked for a simple black flower and black feather clip:



I'd love to work with you to create something new-- email me at rougeandwhimsy@gmail.com for rates and more information. (Hint: I'm pretty affordable) :)

1 comment

  1. It's so affirming when you get custom orders!! People believe in you and your work!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs