4/4/11

balance

[source]

Do you ever feel like life is precarious? Like when you get it all down pat, when you finally figure out how to juggle three apples, someone throw you a fourth?

Somedays I feel like that. 

Most days I feel like that. I am not good at balancing-- I do extremes. And right now I'm throwing myself into a new job, as well as my hair accessory biz and trying to fit in other things-- being a good wife, a good friend, and somewhat sane.

I think I need a little bit more balance but I haven't quite figured it out. I'm not too good at writing things down on calendars, or saying no when I'm tempted to say yes.
Do you have any tips for balance and organization? Or does anyone want to clean my craft/guest room? (it's a bit of a disaster...) ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs