4/5/11

Poser

So I'm not from the South.
I've never been farther in Texas than the airport terminal.
And while my dad grew up on a farm in Nebraska-- my "farm" growing up was half an acre only 30 minutes north of Seattle.
I took horseback riding growing up...English style.

But I bought cowboy boots anyway. $32 at The Vintage Closet-- a little vintage boutique filled with cowboy boots, belts and purses. I couldn't resist.




And what I can't get over is how great they look with every outfit, how perfect they are for Seattle rain and how honest-to-goodness comfortable they are.

So the real question is: am I a poser?

1 comment

  1. Adorable! Nah, only as much of a poser as the rest of us ;-)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs