4/20/11

what i love wednesday [#3]

I'm linking up with the sweet and talented Krystina of lollipops cards for what I love Wednesday. :)

I love a lot of things this week but I'm narrowing it down to stuff I love on etsy. (My birthday is coming up so I'm hoping that perhaps some of these things will make their way to my mailbox? A girl can dream...)



1. I need this kind of encouragement in the morning-- especially on an adorable print like this one from TinkandTank. I bought one of her prints as a wedding gift for my cousin and she loved it.

2. Multiflower Lili Clutch by BagatellesAnd Co. This bag. This print. These colors. What else can I say? I want it.

3. The Denim Necklace by Tamar. I love me some jeans and putting it into a necklace is brilliant.

4. Sweetheart Tree by AisleToAloha. She calls her paintings cuties and you can see why--they're especially great in coral.

5. Love banner by Victorian Station. I have a perfect spot for this over my bed.

6. LOVE by Vol25. Yellow and gray and an ode to the old-fashioned way of writing.

What I'm also loving is my new logo, dreamed up for me by a friend of mine. I just got my new business cards in the mail and a custom rubber stamp is on its way to me too. What do you think?


8 comments

  1. what a beautiful collection! love the painting and the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! the bunting & love print are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Vol. 25 awesome? I sent my sister a link with the prints I wanted for Christmas and when she was having a sale my sis snatched them up for me. Woo hoo!! I love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that purse is beautiful and I love your new logo.. way to go! Adding your new badge to my blog now... woohooo! I am participating in this too this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the clutch -- i had to pin it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, that clutch is ADORABLE!!! And I am a longtime fan of the typewriter print.. it tops the items on my wishlist, for sure!! :) You logo is TO DIE FOR! I adore it!!
    xoxox Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooooooooving that clutch, too!! Thanks for sharing.

    AND, I did notice your logo -- even in my Google Reader. It looks great, Erika!!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs