I'm linking up with the sweet and talented Krystina of lollipops cards for what I love Wednesday. :)
I love a lot of things this week but I'm narrowing it down to stuff I love on etsy. (My birthday is coming up so I'm hoping that perhaps some of these things will make their way to my mailbox? A girl can dream...)
1. I need this kind of encouragement in the morning-- especially on an adorable print like this one from TinkandTank. I bought one of her prints as a wedding gift for my cousin and she loved it.
2. Multiflower Lili Clutch by BagatellesAnd Co. This bag. This print. These colors. What else can I say? I want it.
3. The Denim Necklace by Tamar. I love me some jeans and putting it into a necklace is brilliant.
4. Sweetheart Tree by AisleToAloha. She calls her paintings cuties and you can see why--they're especially great in coral.
5. Love banner by Victorian Station. I have a perfect spot for this over my bed.
6. LOVE by Vol25. Yellow and gray and an ode to the old-fashioned way of writing.
What I'm also loving is my new logo, dreamed up for me by a friend of mine. I just got my new business cards in the mail and a custom rubber stamp is on its way to me too. What do you think?