4/16/11

saturday snapshot (take 2)


I'm linking up again to lovely Kim of Oh Sweet Joy for Saturday Snapshot. This is honestly one of my favorite linky parties because who doesn't love sharing and looking through photos? (Kudos Kim!!)

Story behind this shot? My first and only fishing experience was at age 19 on a boat in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with my best friend and her family. Her dad paid for us to go a deep sea fishing excursion while we were in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. And no joke, I caught this marlin (with the help of the lovely gentlemen on either side of me.) It was catch and release so this big guy just stayed around for the photo shoot before going back into the water. But it's evidence of what my brother says is "baller status." I show it off to people when they question my tough exterior.

Be sure to see all the other Saturday Snapshots today!

6 comments

  1. Wow! That's quite a catch! I bet it was tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is huge!

    thanks for visiting me and for taking the time to comment. i appreciate that. now following. happy to meet you.

    happy saturday snapshot!
    xo,
    alely

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! You look too sweet to have a 'tough exterior,' but definitely a baller ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i've always wanted to go to cabo!! that is one LARGE fish you caught!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally legit baller status! Wooh! haha. That's so crazy! It looks almost fake because it's so huge! total baller... haha

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs