




For awhile I was on a plaid pants kick, but I haven’t been
able to find any (there was a pair at Zara that was out of my price range and of course now that they're on sale, they're out of stock) so I changed my search to focus on a plaid skirt.
My friend found the plaid skirt when we were exploring a vintage boutique, but after determining it wasn’t her size, I had to snag it.
(And at 40 percent off, too!)
I’m a little bit worried it’s too school girl-ish, (I have a
problem with people thinking I’m several years younger than I am), but one of
my friends told me its much more Scottish than anything else.
Jury's out whether that's a good thing.
xo, erika
Love how you paired the blue color with the plaid. Super cute!
ReplyDeletewww.styleinterplay.com
.....
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJury says: Keeper! Knee-length skirt is classy and a fitted silhouette is just plain flattering. I say rock the plaid and let them card you!
ReplyDelete