2/23/11

what i {should} have worn

Working a 9-5 "real job" (though it's more like 5:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.) doesn't leave a lot of room for exciting and cute outfits.

So I'm taking a leaf out of Pugly Pixel's "what I wish I had worn" post and Gussy Sew's "what I would have wore" Wednesday posts.

Here goes a little "what I should have worn" instead up my usual shirt plus scarf. [Creative, huh?]





1. Striped shirt by Banana Republic (I love stripes. They remind me of France)
3. I am really in to filigree rings, especially this one by the lovely Sandy a la Mode
5. High-waisted trousers by Anthropologie. (I really want high-waisted, wide-leg pants to make me feel elegant and grown-up.)

Of course none of this is realistic because it's currently snowing where I live right now.

So we could just throw this over it all and call it good:
[source]







2 comments

  1. i LOVE all of these finds! :) i am sooo into stripes and yellow shoes as well!! they have similar yellow shoes at target too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is spring here yet?! sheesh. bring it.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs