2/18/11

wedding number 4

No it's not me. I've only been married once (and I plan on keeping it that way.) But another one of my dear friends recently got engaged and I'm on the list to be a bridesmaid...

for wedding number four in six months.

But I'm excited! I love weddings! Love love love weddings.

And in honor of my dear friends getting hitched, I'm working on a wedding line of hair accessories. I haven't posted any of them yet, but I bought some gorgeous satin and French tulle...

and put together a few things.

     

We'll see what more I'll come up with this weekend. It's supposed to be pretty chilly [for Seattle] so I'm hoping to hole up for a bit. :)

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs