2/20/11

President's Day sale

My inbox is full of President's Sale spam-- coupons from Macy's, J Crew, Gap-- all these places tempting me to shop. As if I'm difficult to tempt.

I've decided to join in the Monday discounts with my own promotion (minus the spam-mail.)

In honor of George Washington and good ol' Abe Lincoln (that's who Presidents Day celebrates, right?) I'm offering free shipping for all the items in my shop with the code "presidentsday".

Tell your mom, tell your friends. Maybe even send 'em a [spam] email or two. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs