2/9/11

{sneak peek} photo shoot

I've been thinking for a long while that my etsy shop images are just not up to par.

Thankfully I have great friends, like Betsy, who are up for a photo shoot. I don't have all of the photos edited but I'm pretty pleased so far.

Here's a sneak peek at the photo shoot:

I love Betsy, and her willingness to pose!

Betsy's boots were made for walking
I recently discovered red lipstick. I'm wearing 'Red Red Red' by Clinique


Betsy is SO cute & she's getting married this summer! :)

Nesby the puppy and Betsy

I'm hoping to get them all done and posted here, as well as a few on etsy, by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs