2/7/11

lollipopscards.com: YOU interviewed

Saw this post on the adorable lollipopscards.com and I'm answering it for all of the interwebs to see :)

1. what is your favorite treat? (any type)
Cherry turnovers made by my mama (no store bought stuff.) Her pastry crust is KILLER good. Flaky, melt-in-your-mouth delicious. 

2. what makes you happy?
crafts. my husband. my puppy. sleeping in. sunshine. my dear, dear friends.

3. what would a special day be for you?
a day at the thrift shops with my mom, crafting with a friend, sunshine-y walk with the puppy and a movie night with the husband :D

4. what is your favorite color?
it changes! Currently mustard yellow. Oh my gosh so '70s fab and I can't get enough.

5. what book are you reading right now? why?
"Major Pettigrew's Last Stand" It took me awhile to get into, but it was a gift and now I'm beginning to appreciate the slower pace that it goes.

6. what pushes your buttons?
when people don't live up to their full potential! (and a messy house.)

7. what makes you melt?
Back massages and when my husband does the laundry (that includes folding).

8.  what do you want people to say about you?
She is loving, creative person!

1 comment

  1. wow! nice job Erika! thanks for being interviewed! i love your special day and the 70's yellow love it! and i've heard great things about the book, but haven't read it. i bet your mom's homemade turnovers are unbeatable. i want!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs