11/20/13

thankful link-up


http://blog.korywoodard.com 
via blog.korywoodard.com

Before we rush into Christmas and the business of that season, let's take a moment for Thanksgiving.
It may be cliche, but Thanksgiving is such a good time to remember what we're grateful for. I know that I have so much to be thankful for.

Join Julie, Leonora and I for our second annual thankful linkup! Write a post about the blessings in your life next Wednesday, November 27, and link it up here, as well as see what others are grateful for.

Already on my list? I'm grateful that the weekend is fast approaching.

xo, erika



4 comments

  1. Your chicnova.com button on your sidebar links up to chicnova.con just so you know :)

    I'm planning on linking up with you guys next week! I'm excited. I gotta think about my post.

    chevrons&anchors

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs