I feel like I've been a little absent here.
I used to be a 5-times-a-week-or-more (gasp) blogger but life has gotten hectic and something had to give. And the blog is what gave.
To be honest, it's a little upsetting. I've always been first and foremost a writer and not having time to pop in here and just type is a little disconcerting.
so a quick update.
1. I will be having a massive black friday + cyber monday sale in my shop, so make sure you've liked my page on facebook or signed up for my email! (or both-- can't hurt). ;)
2. I am bitter that it is so.dark.here. I don't really mind gray or cold or rain (although Seattle has been sunny and clear all week-- thank the Lord) but I cannot handle the dark. Catching the bus in the dark and coming home in the dark... the only word I have for it is soul-sucking. (forgive the dramatics.)
3. Because it is dark-- the whole photos for the blog, the shop, everything gets pushed to the weekends. And the weekends are hectic.
4. Looking at this outfit, I feel like I look like a librarian. Or a grandmother? Neither sounds that bad to me actually. #pleatedskirtsaremyjam
5. I am so grateful for so many good things and I'll be sharing them here tomorrow for the annual thankful link-up with Leonora and Julie. Will you join us?
scarf: giftskirt/belt: thrifted