11/4/13

wear: fall outfit


When I put this outfit on, I thought this is fall. The only problem is that it doesn't feel much like fall anymore where I am, and I missed a big part of the autumn bandwagon.

I didn't have a pumpkin spice latte.
I didn't go to a pumpkin patch.
Or even carve pumpkins. (we have a lone pumpkin sitting on our porch; oops.)
I didn't go on a lengthly fall walk to crunch leaves (unless you count me walking to the bus each day.)

But even if I missed all the fall activities, at least I can dress for fall, right?

 
Also, I am really digging the show-your-socks off trend with booties. I'm happy with any excuse to rock more patterns in my outfit.


wear:
hat: Nordstrom (similar or similar)
top: Anthropologie sale find!
jeans: Gap
socks: no idea
booties: wanted shoes, last year. (similar)

linking up to style elixir
xo, erika


4 comments

  1. I didn't do anything fun with pumpkins this year either!! It felt like it passed absurdly quick this year!! I really wanted to paint a pumpkin for our porch but it just didn't happen! However I have eaten a pumpkin pie slice (or three!) this month and that more than made up for it!! I tried a pumpkin spice latte once and it just didn't do anything for me, but I'm glad others like it! :)

    and I love this outfit!! You have great style Erika!! I love the different patterns on your shirt + the pop of fun with your socks!! Your too cute doll!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the peekabo polka dots from your socks. you are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i love the pattern mixing!! too cute!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit it too cute, I love the pocket detail and the shoes are sweet, very scandinavia and the hat is so fun, love it :) Just popping over from Style sessions linky :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs