11/16/11

sponsors-- round two!

Here's round two and the rest of the ladies behind the pretty buttons on the right side of this lil blog of mine. 

Send 'em some love!

 <><><><><> 
 
shop           blog 

Citlalli has a great shop filled with fun ruffled bags and clutches, not to mention a sweet little blog.
discount: ROUGE15 = 15% off your purchase

 favorite thanksgiving food? Sweet potato casserole 
 

shop           blog 

I love this girl and her delicious blog full of healthy recipes and photos of her adorable son. Check out her shop for sweets you'll need to order.
 
discount: ROUGE15 = 15% off your purchase

 favorite thanksgiving food? Garlic mashed potatoes with green beans


 blog    shop

 
Carina's blog is an inspiring, welcoming place and her shop is filled with adorable accessories that all benefit her adoption fund. :)
 
discount: rouge15 for 15% off

 favorite thanksgiving food?  I seriously love the entire Thanksgiving meal (a little too much), but the best dish has got to be stuffing. I started making a recipe last year with cornbread and french bread, and it is a carb lover's dream come true.
 

 blog    shop

 
Lindsay's blog challenges me to be a better, more honest blogger and I'm so glad to say that I've met her in real life! She's a gem.
 
discount: LOVEERIKA for 20% off

 favorite thanksgiving food?  pumpkin pie :) 
 
 blog    shop

 
Monique blogs about crafting and everyday life and recently opened her etsy shop!

 favorite thanksgiving food? My grandmother makes this fantastic turnip and carrot mix which I can never get enough of!


shop           blog 

It's nearly impossible to fit all that Ashley is into one sentence: blogger-extraordinaire, inspiration guru and shop owner just top the list. 

 favorite thanksgiving food? Pumpkin pie




shop           blog 

Manda Jane runs a refreshingly-honest blog and has a great shop filled with upcycled goodies.
 
discount: Holiday2011 for 20% off your purchase

 favorite thanksgiving food? My mom's broccoli rice casserole hands down! I could eat a whole pan of it by myself!
 blog 


Nora documents the ins and outs of newly-wed hood (and as a semi-newly wed I appreciate what she has to say!)

 favorite thanksgiving food? I love turkey and making leftover turkey sandwiches for the week after!
 
shop           blog 

Janice makes fun headbands and adorable lacey onsies for little girls! seriously adorable.

 favorite thanksgiving food? Green Bean Casserole. I love fried onions. Like, more than the average person. :)
 
 <><><><><> 
 
Hope you find some new reads as well as a few new items to add to your Christmas list. :)
 
xo, erika

2 comments

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs