5/4/11

what i wore [put a feather on it]



top: Banana Republic outlet skirt: Anthropologie (birthday giftcard!) tights: Target cowboy boots: thrifted scarf: France (trip two years ago) rain coat: Target headband: my shop

So Portlandia made "put a bird" on it famous, but I'm declaring the next trend is put a feather on it. 


[source]  
I love the feather hair extensions but they're a little too trendy if you know what I mean

[source]
love these.  perfect to funk up a kitchen (in a good way, not in a bad-kitchen-smell funk sorta way)

[source]
great t-shirt. i would wear this every day.

[source]
the perfect blue bottle-- I have the perfect place for it on my kitchen shelf.


shop plug: the hayden yellow flower feather headband that I'm wearing in my outfit photo

my friend katie rocks it like this:



5 comments

  1. love the outfit! The skirt is really cute! Great items! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! :)

    My boyfriend's sister's wedding theme is peacock! Peacock colours & TONS of feathers! I'll have to show her this post, too! Actually, I might as well just tell her to follow your blog, haha. I think we're all going to get feather extensions for the wedding. (All the bridesmaids). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skirt, headband and towels are favs! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great outfit! i want it!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs