5/11/11

shop talk & dear friends

Do you have good friends?

I am blessed with great friends.

Beautiful friends who drop everything to model my headbands just because the sun came out.








this is my favorite photo of Katie and captures her true inner spirit. she's beautiful, isn't she?

Speaking of friends, one of my best friends is coming up this weekend for her bridal shower. (Betsy, I know you're reading this and I can't wait to see you!)

What do you do when you finally get to be with someone you haven't seen for awhile?

p.s. I'm sharing one of my new headbands with readers of Yellow Songbird. Go on over & enter the giveaway!
p.p.s. There's a discount code over there too. :)

5 comments

  1. seeing friends you havent seen in awhile is great! i always just wanna sit around, sip coffee {or wine} and catch up for hours!

    have a fabulous weekend, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have beautiful friends. :) And they are modeling really beautiful headbands too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great weekend with your friend!
    p.s love the headbands!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely headbands! And super lovely friend too!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get my hands on a couple of your headbands! :) So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs