5/28/11

blogger & shop news & a discount

First off. Blogger.

What the heck.
Last week you were gone for like ever.
And now my little follower button hasn't been showing up all the time.

I used to think you were the best-- the most flexible and easy to use! Now I'm not so sure.
Please restore my faith in you. Soon. Or else.

Secondly NEW ITEMS IN THE SHOP! (sorry all caps. I'm not yelling, I'm just excited.)
It's the start of my summer wedding line and I love 'em. (And hoping others do too!)






Go see 'em in my etsy shop here.

Third and final note:

It's a three-day weekend! And to celebrate, everything in my shop is 15 percent off with MEMORIAL15.

Alright. I'm going to get outside and enjoy some sun while it lasts.

1 comment

  1. Super cute, Erika!!!

    [Sorry I'm commenting so late. I'm suuuuuuuuper behind on my blog reading.]

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs