5/23/11

swap shop & snail mail love

who doesn't love snail mail?

I do know one person who does love getting snail mail (and email).

this girl here.

so when Krysten of After I Do announced a swap I secretly fistpumped. (Or maybe I did it in real life.)

And when this showed up on my doorstep from my swap partner Meghan of The Perfect Compilation Tape, I got a little bit excited.

She wrote me a sweet card I wanted to lick



 and inside the package was handmade goodness from Renegrade Crafts--- a little indie boutique in Chicago. (a place that I have now resolved to visit.)




The cute little doggie is a mirror. My doggie liked it too


She sent me chocolate too... but I didn't document it cuz the husband and I already ate a lot of it. :)

Thanks Meghan! 
And thank you Krysten for dreaming this up!



4 comments

  1. I'm so glad you liked it! I just received your package yesterday, and I am IN LOVE! Thank you so much! I am wearing the beautiful headband to school today and the little owl is already out on display. I'm a little behind on blogging, but I will most definitely feature your amazing gifts soon!

    Thanks again, Erika! You are too thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Who doesn't love getting something other than bills in their mailbox? I love getting fun things!

    Also, you have a Corgi! I have two of them! Aren't they just the cutest pups ever?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with those earrings, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVEEE that sweet mirror! ;) and i know all about enjoying the chocolate before photos are taken... lol it was such a fun swap wasn't it? x

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs