5/18/11

what i love wednesday [#5]

Linking up with Krystina for what I love wednesday.

 
This week...


I love the juxtaposition of something so gritty with something so feminine.

Here are few of my favorites:

SewChatty's coffee cozy with burlap and lace
this mini snap wallet from hellovioleta

burlap and lace wreath from IsabellaPhenix

this adorably styled burlap and ruffled table runner from raggygirl

This is all at the forefront of my mind because I just bought some burlap (well, actually rough-ish linen) to make cute flag bunting for my shop's table...

I am going to have a table at the Fremont Market, one of Seattle's local craft and farmers market. I'm really excited about what my display will look like (think vintage suitcases and eclectic finds) but I'm also not where I need to be in terms of overall preparedness...

June 5th. Two weeks. I can do it. (Right?)

7 comments

  1. I love the coffee cuff! really cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out friend :) It warms my heart! Hope you have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And, yes, you've got it for the market! You'll be plenty prepared. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. COngrats on the show. u can do it! hugs.. I'm participating here this week too at WILW.. hugs. hope u are hving a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! Yes, you can do it (insert flexed bicep)! Saw your site @ Pie N' The Sky =)

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh that is such a pretty combination! I love it! I think my boyfriend's sister is going to use burlap for some decorations at her wedding, I'll have to tell her about the lace! :) hehe.

    And good luck with the craft fair! You will do great! (I won't be around when you're doing it, ha. But I'll be thinking of ya!)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs