3/31/11

how to wear rouge & whimsy hair clips

One of my favorite things in my shop are not my hairbands, but my hairclips. Sometimes I feel like headbands make me look younger than I am (people always think I'm at least five years younger than I really am). Hair clips are a great way to add something to your hair in a variety of ways and unlike bobby pins which can slide out, alligator clips stay in quite well.

My favorite way to wear a clip is on the side with wavy hair:



My friend Sam wears hers pulling back her bangs 


And when my hair is dirty, I'll pull it back in a bun with a hair clip as an accent

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs