3/30/11

live like a local-- the introduction



I haven't been too many places...
in fact I've never been farther east than Minnesota...(in the U.S. at least)
traveling is on my list of things to do but for now we can to live vicariously through everyone else.

Want to share what it's like to live in your hometown? Email me at rougeandwhimsy[at] gmail [dot] com with photos and answers to these questions:

Introduce yourself in a sentence or two:


Where do you live?


How do you spot a local?


Where, in your opinion, is the best local place to eat?


Where do locals hangout?


Why do love being a local in your hometown?

Please send up to 6 photos of yourself, and the fabulous local places in your town.

And check back Friday for the first location!

If you take part, please link back to rouge & whimsy. Thanks!






2 comments

  1. Gotto get to work on this soon! Sorry for the delay!

    I'm sorry I've mistakenly deleted the image of my button you had on your blog. I've put a whole bunch of new ones to choose from in my left sidebar though!

    I've also added your lovely square button to my eleventh monkey button page and the Indie Biz 3.0 Classmate button page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO doing this!! I'll collect pictures from around my town and let you know when my post is ready.

    So should I post on my blog and link back here OR do you post here and link back to my blog?

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs