4/29/14

an outfit with "soccer pants"







I've been eying these pants for awhile. Some places call them soft pants, or silky pants or warmup pants My husband calls them soccer pants because they remind him of the zippered pants he wore before practice.

I call them comfy pants. I actually bought them right before going to Uganda -- I wanted something other than leggings to wear on the plane and decided that a pair of these were perfect. I bought them at Nordstrom Rack but I've seen them everywhere. Yes, they're loose and casual, but you can dress them up with flats or heels (or do what I did on the plane to home from Uganda -- pair them unwashed dirty feet in flipflops and three-day, greasy hair). It's up to you, really.

wear:
jacket: Nordstrom (similar)
tee: Everlane
pants: Nordstrom Rack (similar -- on sale!)
flats: Target

7 comments

  1. I feel like I couldn't pull those off but they look absolutely fantastic on you, you're rocking them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THOSE PANTS!!!! I tried something similar on recently but I felt they were a bit too baggy, aka not flattering. I will keep searching because you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These DO look comfy! I don't think I could pull these off, but they're so cute on you!

    Christen
    feathers and ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been so tempted to buy a pair of pants like that! They look comfy and classy. We sell a version at Anthro and if they're still there at the beginning of June (May is a spending freeze for me...) then they just might wind up in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous outfit! Wish I didn't have such huge hips...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I'm gonna have to get myself some of those comfy pants :)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs