2/3/14

everyone needs a sweatshirt dress

don't forget my sole hope instagram auction! Today at 6 p.m. pacific-- @shoperougeandwhimsy


The best thing about a sweatshirt dress? You only look like you're dressed up. In reality, you're wearing something that feels like a nightgown you had in 2nd grade. Pair it with fleece tights (another incredible invention) and you're practically wearing pajamas to work. But you don't look like you're wearing pajamas. This is why everyone needs a sweatshirt dress.


xo, erika

wear:
dress: Gap 
tights: Macys
socks: Urban Outfitters
boots: Franco Sarto couple years ago




2 comments

  1. I cannot stand how cute that dress is, you look awesome and comfy in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the dress, it is simply perfect, and the shipping time was also superfast. Wow i am very impressed with the designer! My sister got engaged and getting married all within 45 days!
    sell a wedding dress

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs