2/2/14

sole hope auction



I am going to Uganda in March with the non-profit Sole Hope (learn about them here) and to fundraise part of my trip, I am hosting an epic -- (yes, I'm using that word) -- fundraiser on instragram.

I have been blessed to have friends who have incredible handmade businesses who are generously donating items to the cause. Even if you don't bid, take a moment to check out each of these ladies listed below -- I promise that they are all very talented!


there may be an item or two from my shop as well. :)

speaking of my shop-- my etsy shop is back open. use ILOVEFREE for free shipping all week.

see you Tuesday on instagram-- starting at 6 p.m. Pacific/ 9 p.m. Eastern on @shoprougeandwhimsy

xo, erika

p.s. want to donate directly to solehope? You can donate here to the wonderful work that they do -- and if you want to donate to my trip, specifically, just include my name when you donate.



1 comment

  1. yay!! this is so exciting! can't wait for the auction tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs