happy friday friends. My week has flown by. I'm starting to plan for the holiday line for rouge + whimsy (I know, nuts right?) as well as doing all I can do soak up summer. Plus, I'm loving the possibility of finally finishing our basement this weekend and next week! (Six month remodel-- so not loving it. You can read about some of that here.)
currently reading: The Apple Orchard and the She Reads Truth Hebrews study
currently listening to: Hozier. Ohhhh I cannot get enough. I'm going to his concert in October.
currently watching: Fixer Upper and My Big Fat Renovation on HGTV. Home renovations on my mind... what can I say.
links to love:
- Yellow Heart Art's new bridal line (and I love this behind-the-scenes look at her photo shoot!)
- Such a good post about small biz and sale numbers.
- oh I love what Lis posts and this one is no different.
- why learning something new can be tough
- in light of what is going on in ferguson, an interview with a pastor there.
- how a password changed someone's life ... this is incredible
- a good explanation of everything going on Iraq
- just discovered this: why the world needs makers to say no
what are you reading/listening to/eating/loving this week?