8/6/14

earn your stripes (a shop update)


I've been wanting to add stripes to the shop for awhile now, but it was a matter of finding the right stripe-- not too thick, not too thin. I usually have ideas in my head of what I want my fabric to be, and sometimes it takes me awhile to find exactly what I'm looking for.

The striped tote bag and crossbody had their first debut at the LA Renegade Craft Fair and sold out so I'm excited to share them with all of you on etsy. Use "launch" for 10% off your order -- today and Friday.


p.s. I have to be completely honest, every time I write stripes, I just hear the chorus of that awful "shots" song--  but as "stripes, stripes, stripe-stripe-stripe, stripes" instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs