6/3/14

remixing a dress as a skirt

Some days I roll out of bed and pull on the a go-to outfit: jeans, flats, a favorite tee. And some days, I decide I need more of a challenge, so I try to put together something new. It's a way for me to have fun and get the most wear out of what's in my closet. One of my recent remasteries (new word right there) was a favorite dress from Anthropologie and a thrifted button-up blouse.


p.s. don't mind the blue tape peeking out on my knee. I'm battling through some tightness in my quad and a physical therapist suggested kinesio tape. I'm not sure if it works, but it definitely makes me look (and feel) more like an athlete than I am.

what i wore:
blouse: thrifted similar
dress: anthropologie (several years old) similar
shoes: BC shoes (several years old) similar in nude
sunglasses: target

2 comments

  1. This is so cute! I've always wanted to try wearing a plaid shirt over a dress, but then I wonder if I can pull it off. I need to stop wondering and just do it!!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs