
some of my favorites from lately-- going clockwise:
>> custom family portraits from yellow heart art. Even if I wasn't friends with Leonora, I would still be over the moon about her custom family prints. No joke, I've ordered three. One for me, and two as gifts. They're adorable and I can't wait to hang mine.
>> patterns from Sew Caroline. I love when I get to see a small biz lady do really incredible work. Caroline does amazing work and it's been so wonderful to see her grow her pattern making business! I just bought the Out and About dress and I cannot wait to sew it up and rock it all summer long.
>> Indie Gift Box. There are a lot of subscription boxes out there, but I have a special place in my heart for those that support handmade businesses. Indie Gift Box sends out a box of adorable, handmade goodies each month. I got the box from the month of May and got adorable cards, a cute little Spring print, necklace, ring and decorative candy. All gorgeous and beautifully packaged. And they're generously offering a discount to you guys-- use rougeandwhimsy15 for 15 percent off your first purchase of Indie Gift Box!
>> asparagus salads. I know, this doesn't fit with the small business feed, but did you know you can eat asparagus raw? I got a ton of it in my CSA box and after searching the internet, found some awesome salad recipes -- like this one -- that uses diced asparagus. Highly recommend.
This week has been a rough one-- I got hit with a nasty summer cold but I finally feel like I'm on the mend. What is it about summer colds that are way worse than getting sick in the winter? It's June! I shouldn't be allowed to get sick when it's sunny.
Happy weekend!
xo, erika
I love your family portrait. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteThat family portrait is SO cute!
ReplyDelete