So excuse my broken record saying... but honestly. I can't believe it's August.
July, in a word was busy:
Most of it was spent preparing for and surviving Renegade and now that it's over, I'm hoping August is a little more relaxed.
I've got my fabric order for the fall line of rouge + whimsy shop items (get excited) and there's a few bridal things to host. (I'm in two weddings this fall!)
Otherwise, I desperately need some more time lying on a beach in the sun. Although who knows if that's going to happen as we're also painting our house ourselves these next few weekends. So it will be more vertical on a ladder than horizontal on the sand.
But truly, I am just feeling overly blessed by life right now. And I'm excited for what August has in store. If you would like to join me over here-- I'd love to help share about your blog or small business! I have a few large ad spots left.
How are you? How was your month?
xo, erika
When you link up, please link a relevant post and link back to Beth or I somewhere on your blog. And be sure to come see what others are sharing as well. :)
Oh boy, we're painting our hour too! I should say the husband is painting the house ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo glad there's still a month of summer left!
July was super busy for me too! I'm hoping August will be a little more calm.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm giving away a $100 gift card to Boxie this week and I would love for you to come and enter!
Fun post!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!
Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com