but due to weddings
sunny Seattle weather
family in town
and taking a break from the computer to spend time with the husband
my shop has not been updated.
I know... excuses, excuses, excuses.
But I finally have a few new items
and am introducing my limited line: Late Summer
These are fabric flowers attached to fun embroidered ribbons that are sewn to thin black elastic.
I think the headbands provide just enough hippie chic to finish an outfit.
I love 'em a lot but I'm only making a few.
They're in the shop right now and get free shipping with the discount code: ILOVEFREE
Hope you guys have a great weekend. I really did-- just wish they were longer. :)
I'm going to buy one right now! Free shipping to San Diego? :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteThose are SO cute! Unfortunately I had to purchase something else from your shop ;-)
ReplyDeleteErika - these are marvelous! Once again you've outdone yourself!
ReplyDeleteHi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. Get more information about Pitstop Chairs .
ReplyDelete