before:
![]() |
| front of the home |
| living room |
| kitchen |
| breakfast room |
| downstairs bath |
| upstairs landing |
| master bedroom |
| master bath |
| bedroom |
![]() |
| front of the house |
![]() |
| living room |
![]() |
| kitchen |
![]() |
| breakfast room |
![]() |
| downstairs bath |
![]() |
| upstairs landing |
![]() |
| master bedroom |
![]() |
| master bath |
![]() |
| bedroom |
the best part of my mom's and her business partner's work is that they buy used or vintage furniture and salvaged all they could from the house. The adorable benches in the breakfast nook-- made of old doors from the master bedroom.
there's something incredible about a transformation-- whether it's an old house like this, or a piece of furniture or a piece of vintage fabric into something lovely... the process of something or someone being made new.
Feeling inspired? I know I am. Happy Thursday. :)










Gorgeous! Amazing work!
ReplyDeleteI am speechless. Absolutely amazing! I seriously want to live in that house. Like...bad.
ReplyDeletei LOVE the breakfast area. What an amazing transformation....I'd totally buy this house if I lived near you!
ReplyDeleteso lovely...thank you for sharing! it gives me a lot of hope for our current home. it's 90 years old and sometimes i just think we're in way over our head and will never be done (but we've only been there since april). i'll be returning to this post for inspiration when i'm discouraged about our place :)
ReplyDeleteUMMM amazing!! can your mom come and help me design/remodel our home?!?!
ReplyDeleteSo, um, is this house for sale? And, um, can I buy it please?
ReplyDeleteWhat an AMAZING transformation! Props to your mama!
holy smokes! I wish I had talent like your mother does!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thank you for the sweet comments on my blog! I live in Capitol Hill! What part of Seattle do you live in? Haha - is this house in Ravenna?
As I've said before, I NEED your mother to come help me redecorate our home. :) She is so incredible talented! This should be published in a magazine it's SO good!
ReplyDelete