



I'm on this fall skirt kick. I've pinned a ton of them, window shopped for them (online and off) and finally made time to thrift for them.
And luckily, I had some major luck crossing something off my fall thrift list. It's not exactly the leather skirt I envisioned (and I'm sure I'll find that one of these days), but I've decided it's even better: it's suede and a gorgeous red-plum color. Perfect for fall, right?
Side note: once upon a time, I had a faux suede skirt in high school and it even had FRINGE. Imagine that, if you can. I kind of wish I still had it.
xo, erika
top: Old Navy
scarf: gift
skirt: thrifted!
skirt: thrifted!
tights: Target
boots: DSW
linking up to style elixir
Haha!! Kind of glad this one doesnt have fringing!! ;) Gorgeous find!
ReplyDeleteFaded Windmills
I maybe gasped a little at this skirt. GORGEOUS. I'm loving the little fit-and-flare skirts with sweaters this season. All my skirts are pencil ones -- I want a little mini like this!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute outfit!
ReplyDelete-Amanda, TheSensibleStyle.com
This skirt is a great find! It looks wonderful and the color is perfect for Fall. Even better that you were able to thrift it!
ReplyDeleteit is such a gorgeous color! i need to go on a thrifting trip....haven't been in forever. It's so annoying when your business takes over your life and you rarely have time to leave your house ;).
ReplyDeleteDamn that skirt is cute, I love the color. Totally perfect for fall.
ReplyDeleteCould you be any more adorable?! Love this look!
ReplyDeleteaw, this outfit is too cute! you are adorable!
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute! i actually just thrifted a skirt too! a plaid one. also, i've been eyeing those boots because i need a pair of black booties & i have a $20 off coupon there :D how are they treating you, are they decently comfy?
ReplyDelete