



But lucky me, Seattle weather cooperated for a day, and I actually was forced to putting together a fall outfit, even despite my best intentions of holding onto summer.
Don't get me wrong, I do love fall. As a kid, I was the one who couldn't wait for school to start up again. I love new school supplies, crunchy leaves and layering tights with knits and chunky sweaters. And hats. We can't forget wool-felt hats and autumn shades of navy, maroon and olive green.
So maybe I am just a little excited for fall-- but excited in a wait-for-two-months time. For now, after this brief break for a fall outfit, it's back to summer.
How about you? Excited for fall, or grasping the last straws of summer?
xo, erika
wear:
blouse: c/o wallis
jeans/hat: thrifted
boots: nordstrom (it was hard to decide between those & these ones during the anniversary sale)
p.s. If you have a moment, I would love your vote in the contest I entered this look in! Just head over here. please and thank you :)
you look SO CUTE in this. very, very you, and very seattle!
ReplyDeletethis is just darling on you
ReplyDeletekw ladies in navy
I feel exactly the same way! I seriously can't believe fall is coming - I'm not ready for it! I work on a college campus, and all of the students just came back and it's too much! Can we figure out a way to go back to June??
ReplyDeleteLove the blouse - it will definitely be great for fall, once we're ready for it :)
Such a nice casual outfit :) That shirt is lovely with jeans!
ReplyDeleteAway From Blue
I'm completely in love with your outfit. You look great.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute outfit!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up with Style Sessions!
Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com