i love the ease of summer style.
i love not wearing a cardigan (except i have to in the office of my day job-- always ferrrr-eeezing!)
i
love bare toes and toe nail polish. (although i admit to painting over
my chipped rather than removing the polish and painting a new coat. bad
erika.)
i love slow, relaxing dinners on the deck. I can't remember the last time the husband and I ate inside.
and i love easy, breezy dresses that i steal from my friends' closet.
what do you love about summer style?
xo, erika
p.s. I got my first stitchfix box yesterday and I kept one thing... guess right and you'll get a discount code to my shop! make your guess here!



The dress is absolutely amazing. SUMMER COLORS!
ReplyDeletewww.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
xo
That dress is GORGEOUS!!! I also love going barefoot, indoors and outside. Outside, the grass feels SO good and so can the mud. ^_^
ReplyDeleteI would so play along with your game, but unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to buy anything from your shop right now. :(
Love that dress! It's perfect for summer! and I really love borrowed dresses...aren't they the best?!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress! and going barefoot is one of my favorite things ever!! :)
ReplyDeleteOooh I love that dress, it's very pretty on you!
ReplyDeleteI die for this pattern!
ReplyDeleteRache
www.hardinghappenings.com
My fave thing about summer is the ease of clothes. And when it's too hot to bother with hair/makeup =).
ReplyDeleteLove this dress!
Love the chevron print and the cut of that dress! And great photos, so light and summery :)
ReplyDelete-Megan
meganesass.blogspot.com
love the pattern of your dress :)
ReplyDeleteIf you want we can follow each other on GFC, Twitter and Facebook if you want. Let me know! :-)
WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
Twitter
Facebook