top: from katie's closet // skirt: H&M // flats: ancient from Nordstrom
currently loving: Seattle sunshine (although no one has A/C so it can get a little rough here.)
curently watching: Pretty Little Liars (I blame you Carina)
currently eating: salads-- pasta salad, three-bean salad, anything that doesn't require a lot of effort
currently listening to: Of Monsters and Men
currently reading: The Kitchen House (depressing but sooo good. If you love historical fiction, like I do.)
currently busy with... sewing, sewing, sewing. I am grateful for the orders, but I am also a little overwhelmed. someone please send someone to cut out fabric.
what's going on with you?
xo, erika
beautiful!
ReplyDeletewww.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
xo
LOVE Pretty Little Liars! It's addicting isn't it?
ReplyDeletecan't believe you guys have no A/C-we would all die here! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm SO with you on the salads AND Of MOnsters and Men. Loving them so much right now
ReplyDeleteI love any type of salad ever made. Mmmm now I want pasta salad. This is my first time to your blog and I think it's great! I'll definitely be back!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Of Monsters and Men!!! Just saw them Sunday at Lollapalooza in Chicago. They were awesome!
ReplyDelete