



Some days I want to put together a complex outfit-- something with layers and creativity. Other days, I'll settle for a plain tee dressed up with a statement necklace.
That's the best thing about necklaces and scarves-- they're a no-fail, dress-the-outfit-up option with not a whole lot of commitment or work.
I'm especially loving this statement necklace from Noonday Designs. Artisans from all over the world design and make stunning accessories for a living wage that are then sold around the world. In many places, being a Noonday artisan is a way for someone to get out of poverty and take control of their future. (learn more about that here.)
There are a lot of gorgeous pieces-- to be honest I had a hard time picking out something. I'm wearing the Ruth necklace in gray and turquoise but I love the Goldrush necklace and the Evening Horizon necklace.
so what about you? scarf girl or more about statement necklaces?
xo, erika
jeans, top: thrifted (score!)
necklace: noonday designs
boots: Nordstrom
Great idea! Simple touch yet highly effective :) Im rubbish with accessories, really never know what to wear with what, but I for sure will be trying this!
ReplyDeleteGemma
fadedwindmills.blogspot.co.uk
Oooh it totally amps up your outfit!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely more of a scarf girl but can't say that I'm completely opposed to a great necklace!
ReplyDeleteThat necklace is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteEeee, that's a stunning necklace, and such a pretty outfit!!! I'm half-and-half. I love scarves, and I love statement necklaces. I let my mood, and outfit, guide me!
ReplyDelete