
polka dot shift dress c/o of kintage
Kintage is fun, curated shop of bright and affordable clothes and accessories. Aileen, the founder of Kintage, has great taste and is an all-around sweetheart, and I've loved seeing her grow her shop to what it is today!
Because it's May 2nd, and it's finally decided to be nice in Seattle... how about some $50 for some springy-summery clothes? Aileen is generously giving away $50 credit to Kintage and I have a few ideas on how you should spend it...

1. By the Bay Striped Tank // How about a nautical striped shirt? Paired with white jeans? Yes, please
2. Gemma Long Necklace // Top off any outfit with this peach necklace
3. Beach Day Maxi Dress // Thank goodness maxi dresses are still in, because they feel like pajamas, but look put-together
4. Everlasting Summer Bracelet // Better add a bangle or two, to finish your look
Enter to win below & good luck!
xo, erika
Enter me, please :)
ReplyDeleteI'd pick these:
http://www.kintage.com/mint-bauble-necklace/
http://www.kintage.com/everlasting-summer-bracelet-in-mint/
samantha.tedesco@gmail.com
Hm. I'd like to win. Okay!
ReplyDeleteI'd buy the "Gold Fox Pendant Necklace", "No Place Like Home Scarf", and the "Heart On Your Sleeve Bracelet in Mint" (and in black and in pink!).
I love this - http://www.kintage.com/royal-blue-lynette-top/
ReplyDeletei want the watermelon summer dress!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the watermelon summer maxi!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the beach day maxi dress or the mustard watercolor floral dress!
ReplyDeleteLove the maxi. We are definitely all loving the maxi!!! xo.
ReplyDeleteI love the Queen of hearts dress! :)
ReplyDeletepaula.kulichova@gmail.com
I would get the QUEEN OF HEARTS DRESS!
ReplyDeleteactually adore the by the bay striped top!
ReplyDeletekw Ladies in Navy
Target giveaway!
Either the Make Me Blush Blouse or the Crazy Cat Lady top. OMG. SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI love the floral sands purse!!
ReplyDeleteEither the EVERYDAY MAXI SKIRT IN BLACK or ABOVE & BEYOND COLLARED TOP!
ReplyDeleteI'm really drawn to the Queen of Hearts Dress, which is not my typical style, but it's freaking cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the beach day maxi dress above. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteI really want the polka dot dress you're wearing :).
ReplyDeleteI love the chevron shift dress!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Shamrock Shake Dress.
ReplyDeleteAnd the On the Line dress in Mint and Black.
And the Chevron Story Belted Dress.
SO MUCHO!!! xoxo
The strapless mint and black or watermelon maxi dress would be perfect for the summer! I would wear maxi dresses everyday if I had enough..
ReplyDelete<3Casey
I love the everyday maxi skirt in grey!
ReplyDeletedemureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com
I would definitely buy the Make Me Blush dress. how lovely!
ReplyDeletelove the everyday maxi skirt!!!
ReplyDeleteellen.reber@gmail.com
Wow, that is a great shop, and stuff is really well priced. Thanks for offering the giveaway.
ReplyDeleterae_adropofgoldensun @ hotmail dot com
LOVE the Bahama Mama Crochet Maxi Dress.
ReplyDeleteI so love the Beach Day Maxi Tank Dress in Coral!
ReplyDeletesazzyfrazz at gmail dot com
The necklace is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love their Sophisticate in Grey Lace Collar Dress! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.kintage.com/tomato-red-bag-by-flying-tomato/
ReplyDeleteAww I hope this one comes back!
I love the Lace is Grace dress.
ReplyDeleteLove the by the bay striped dress!
ReplyDeleteThe Queen of Hearts dress is too cute!
ReplyDeleteLove their stuff! I would get the Crazy Cat Lady Peach Top and Moonlight Sail Polka Dot shift dress.
ReplyDeletekellybrown28021@gmail.com
Ooh I would definitely get one of those maxi dresses! Trying to figure out which one to get would be the hard part! ;) Haha. Maybe the black & mint one!
ReplyDeleteFloral leggings (I'm not sure if I'd get black or mint; they're both so cute!) and ampersand ring because I adore ampersands.
ReplyDeleteOOO! I really want that Melanie racerback! That'd be awesome for summer!
ReplyDeleteI like this item http://www.kintage.com/moonlight-sail-polka-dot-shift-dress/
ReplyDeletelusizova at gmail.com
I love the Heart On Your Sleeve Bracelet!!! It looks so cute :)
ReplyDeleteThe Watermelon Maxi!
ReplyDeleteLoving the dark coral maxi skirt.
ReplyDeleteThe Beach Day Maxi Dress. Hands down. Been loving it since the day I first saw it. I hope I win. I really, really want that dress.
ReplyDeleteWeekend Getaway Chevron Maxi Dress
ReplyDeleteI would love this maxi skirt--http://www.kintage.com/the-everyday-maxi-skirt-in-black/
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
wildorchid985 at gmail dot com
The Only Have Eyes for Mint Dress, I die.
ReplyDeleteBACK-LACE DRESS IN FOREST GREEN
ReplyDeleteI would buy BREEZY DAY CARDIGAN IN WHITE and a maxi skirt
ReplyDeletejessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
I would purchase the watermelon summer maxi dress and the in the bay striped tank!
ReplyDeleteI love the CHEVRON STORY BELTED DRESS IN RUST!
ReplyDeletekatcoupons13 at gmail dot com
If I win, then I'd definitely get this: http://www.kintage.com/chevron-shift-dress-in-strawberry/
ReplyDeleteevery.single.maxi.dress.say.whaaat
ReplyDeleteI love the chevron shift dress!
ReplyDeleteMake me blush blouse
ReplyDelete+Victoria+