I live for the weekends.
It's such a little slice of heaven-- of sleeping without an alarm, of lingering over a cup of coffee or two, of wearing soft sweaters and glasses and forgetting to brush my hair.
This weekend we headed down the in-laws and of course my mother-in-law made both brownies and pie, and how could I resist both?
And it rained just enough to keep things warm and fresh and once the sun came out it was perfect for a run, and for a hot shower and reading. And my cell phone? I left it in my purse. Sometimes I need to do that.
Today is Sunday -- another day stretching before me.
If I only could package weekends up, I'd give them as Christmas gifts.
xo, erika
p.s. speaking of Christmas gifts, all this week I'm sharing gift guides. I hope they help inspire your shopping (or crafting)!



Mmmmm, pie!!! We had some delicious apple pie for dessert this evening. So good!
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely lovely. ^_^ I adore your hair cut and its color? Wowwww. Also, thank you for linking to LilyEmmeJewelry, her stuff is ahmazing!
cute outfit :):) and you're right weekends are a slice of heaven for sure!! Hope you've had a great one so far, and happy Sunday!!
ReplyDeletehttp://braceface87.blogspot.com/
Sadly, my weekends usually consist of work and it's the weeks I look forward to! Loving your outfit though! Such a relaxed and comfy look. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute!! And I agree with you, weekends are the best!! If you gifted me a bottled weekend I would be tickled pink!! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove that sweet little dainty necklace!
ReplyDeletexo, Courtney
shabbyloveschic.com
what a lovely necklace! Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteCUTE necklace girl! ;)
ReplyDeleteI, too, LOVE the weekends. If only everyday could be a weekend.
ReplyDeleteAlso, how could anyone say no to brownies and pie?!