put a sheep on it... via Madewell
When you're home sick with strep throat (boo) you have a lot of time to online shop and contemplate current trends... like the current trend of animals on sweaters.
At age 8 I had an amazing horse sweater, one that paired perfect with black leggings and light-up Reeboks (of course), that I should have kept, because apparently animal sweaters are in again.
However, as darling as those animal sweaters are, I will not be partaking in this trend. Although my medical file clearly states my age (mid-20-something), the nurse at the docter's office today asked me if I was still in high school.
I'm not sure if a sweater with a sheep on it would have changed her mind.
What about you guys? Sweaters with animals on them?
xo, erika
hehe, cute post! i do hope you feel better, friend. eat lots of that cookie dough ice-cream. ;)
ReplyDeleteas for the topic on hand, i am a total fan of animal print - specifically horses and birds. not so sure about the sheep - might have to grow on me a little bit!
Sweaters with animal prints are always cute! They work well together I just can't hold them urgh >,< It gives me confident much though :D
ReplyDeleteBLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR
i think it depends... if the animal is cute or not! i saw a panda sweater and totally wanted it! hope you feel better friend!
ReplyDeletexo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode
I was just looking at those sweaters yesterday - I think they're really cute, but I would probably feel weird wearing it to work. I already struggle with looking too "young" sometimes.
ReplyDeleteEvery style is different, so I'm not quite sure. A dainty sweater with like, little white subtle birds... Maybe. Or one with a gigantic big cat face (like a lion), maybe... Some don't really cross into my "like" list, though.
ReplyDeleteI think if done WELL an animal print can be okay. But if not done well... yeah, anyone could look about 12. Or crazy.
ReplyDeleteWhile I think it looks super cute (and comfy!) I don't think I'll be doing it... I do however like one I found at Target that's blue with a red heart on it! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon! I'm right there with ya on the sickiness. It sucks!
Happy Wednesday!
xo