Maybe, maybe not?
After two years of living in this house, I feel like I finally have our two extra rooms-- guest room and office-- put together. And the office only came together recently and now that's clean, I thought I'd give you a little tour.
Or rather, the monster thought he'd give the tour.
gallery wall featuring a mix of prints & photos.
a mix of man things & girly things. a representation of both the husband and me in a room we both share.
meet Jan the Janome sewing machine. She's a beast.

a beautiful encouragement that the husband gave to me back when we were dating.
books! books! books! reading is fun!
some of my favorite prints: get stuff done via mary kate devitte // shh not while i'm crafting via yellow heart art // camera via vol25
umm yeah, my house is awesome enough to have a built-in ironing board. I know you're jealous.
also, vintage thread holder from fawn & flora.
also, vintage thread holder from fawn & flora.
where the cutting out magic happens!
one of my favorite parts of the room-- two drawers ($5 at a salvage yard) and French print
I hope you've enjoyed the little tour. Also, I promise you that this room is rarely this clean. In fact, I may have already scattered fabric everywhere. :)
xo, erika







love the picture wall frames!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode
Awesome! Wish I had a space like that to create in! Love your don miller collection- have you seen the blue like jazz movie?
ReplyDeleteYour corgi! OMGsh so cute! Love the place!!!
ReplyDeletesuch a fun tour! I love all the natural light in the room. and those drawers...I've been wanting to do that!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tour, Nez ;)
What a great representation of both you and your husband all in one space: )
ReplyDeleteI love it! such a great space. and I am so jealous of your ironing board! I had one in the house I grew up in...but not in our house now, it makes me sad. And your corgi is simply the cutest! I have one too :) her name is Lucy. Best dogs in the world!
ReplyDeletexo
Lovely! I adore your prints + the merging of your husbands things + your things!! A very well balanced room. :) xo
ReplyDeleteLove the drawers on the wall...such a good idea!!!
ReplyDeletevintage team banners are the best!
ReplyDeletexo the egg out west.
such a charming space! I have an extra room at my new house and am figuring out how to make it into something useful like this... perfect inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI love the natural light, it makes such a difference in a room! Also, that build in ironing board is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteOh fun, I just love your space! Tell the monster thanks for the tour ;-)
ReplyDelete