tee: urban outfitters (ancient) // skirt: h&m // shoes: bc footwear
So I decided I changed my mind... (which I am apt to do)
friday finds is no longer a link-up just because i am so lazy about creating the link-ups-- (it feels like so much work) and sometimes I don't want to blog my favorites that I find during the week.
I just want to blog.
You know?
It's kind of like saying I just want to dance.
This is why the husband sometimes tells me I'm spastic.
Or my mom says I'm a space cadet.
But if you're curious, I liked this post this week, and this one.
I also like the husband.
xo, erika
p.s. is there a trick to keep pencil skirts from riding up when you walk? if so, i'd love to know it.


Love that pencil skirt! And I am totally with you on the riding up factor. Sometimes mine both ride up and turn to the side! I can't tell you how many times I've looked down around 3 pm to find a zipper that's worked its way around to my hip..
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteIt is perfectly fine that you change your mind all the time, I often find myself doing the same thing!
PS If you ever find the solution to skirts (and dresses!) riding up, I do wish you would share the answer!! It drives me crazy!! :/
Yes I'm with the rest of you guys, if you find a solution to the riding up problem, PLEASE SHARE! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteJust stopping in to say I love the outfit, especially that skirt! :]
ReplyDeleteLove this color combo. I have one pencil skirt and you're totally right about how it rides up...ugh!
ReplyDeleteI'm like that too, the minute something becomes work I don't want to do it anymore.
ReplyDeleteAll of my skirts ride up and twirl around. The curse of having no shape to my torso.
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit :)
www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh, you should wear that skirt ALWAYS. You're totally rocking it. :-)
ReplyDelete